Saturday, January 22, 2011

Reflective blog AH/HON 4240_3



During my recent class tour to the Mariners Inn I had the pleasure of meeting Maurice "Moe" Hunter. He was a very pleasant fellow who proudly showed us his Mosaic art pieces. It would seem that art has played a huge role in aiding his healing, his addictions, and turning his life around.

I was so impressed by his obvious enthusiasm I decided to feature him in my examiner.com article. Since I hadn't taken any photos of his work, Moe was kind enough to send me photos via cell phone (too bad I hadn't thought to use my cell phone at the time!)

Well wonders never cease... but due to some technical glitch with my editorial tools at examiner.com I am unable to add slide shows at this time. What a great thing that I started this blog so I can feature his photos here. 
Mosaic by Maurice "Moe" Hunter

Thank you Moe for sending me the photos! Hopefully I will soon be able to share with my examiner.com readers =)







Mosaic by Maurice "Moe" Hunter

Mosaic by Maurice "Moe" Hunter
 
Mosaic by Maurice "Moe" Hunter


Mosaic by Maurice "Moe" Hunter

All photos featured in this blog entry are the property of Maurice "Moe" Hunter. (c) All rights reserved.  Photo of Maurice "Moe" Hunter by Tanya Britt, eyesonuphoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment