Friday, February 4, 2011

I've found that online shopping can be addictive!

I've been updating my wardrobe over the past month and I have found that online shopping can be addictive! "When I'm lonely and when I'm discouraged" instead of calling some-one's name (like the group Switch) I check-out the sales online on the following websites; Macy's , Victoria Secrets, DSW and Urban Outfitters .

I leisurely browse the merchandise, and I add to my shopping cart, until I am very satisfied with my selections. Next I checkout, and I feel so much better about my life! I don't even have to leave the house or talk to people! And when the packages arrive it's just like Christmas but better 'cause I know there is a good chance  I will like what I get! Lol!  ;)

The song 'I Call Your Name' has nothing to do with this subject of online shopping but I like it so I have included the video.

Switch - I Call Your Name



"I used to think about immature things
You know like, do you love me? Do you want me?
Are you gonna call me like you said you would?
Is this really your real phone number?
But you know I'm a man now, baby, a grown man
And I came a long way, ha-ha
'Cause those fears taught me one thing
Taught me to hold on to my love}

Sometimes
I just can't help thinkin' livin' without you, baby
See, sometime
I just can't live cryin' about you, baby

I'm not worried 'bout a doggone thing
I'll take anything you bring
Although I love the sunshine
I'll still accept the rain
'Cause when I'm in my lonely mood
And I just can't be with you
I tried everything to occupy my mind
But there was no substitute

Thinking all that life would be
When you're not around
I just could not find a way
I wouldn't even know up from down
But since I've had you in my life
All these can be found
So strong and true, baby
All comin' from you

You, I call your name, girl
(Whenever I am lonely, baby)
I call your name
(When I feel the need of love)
I think of you and it eases the pain
Take away the strain...", Lyric

No comments:

Post a Comment