Monday, August 20, 2018

August 20, 2018 Introduction to my EyesOnUDetroit Magazine Blog

EyesOnDetroit  Magazine August 2018


Hello again. I am really challenging myself this August! Not only am I restarting this blog, but initiating my magazine as a blog. Let me introduce you to  EyesOnUDetroit Magazine and and this blog's sister blog site.

Here I am featured on a recent cover for August 2018, and boy has this Summer flown by. I do not have a set amount of covers that I shoot for. If I am inspired than I will make a cover. The purpose of this particular cover is to encourage the public to get out and vote. The election process is an opportunity to have your voice heard and to make a difference in how our government is run.Or at least that's what it is suppose to be. 


This next cover is actually my very first cover from July 13th, 2017. It features a fantastic local artist by the name of Sanda Cook.
EyesOnUDetroit  Features Artist Sanda Cook, July 2017
 She is a very talented and prolific artist. Just google her name and you will find tons information about her and her art.

I now have over 200 covers after starting my magazine only a year ago! Right now I am in the process of compiling those covers on to the EyesOnUDetroit blog. It is a daunting project and very time consuming...meanwhile I am publishing more covers! My failure at not being more efficient is partially due to my ongoing health challenges, but I thank God for giving me the motivation to expand my audience.
I am going to be playing catch-up to 2018 covers for a while, and I decided to just go simple and maybe put more information in the posts at a later date, God willing. As the Bible says, we can make our plans but the Lord determines our steps. 


Proverbs 16:9 Names of God Bible (NOG)
9 A person may plan his own journey,
but Yahweh directs his steps.


Please check out my Magazine images and I promise to do my best to add informational links once all previous covers are uploaded. Blessings.

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment