Sunday, April 17, 2011

Reflective blog AH/HON 4240_15

Over the past two weeks the (AH/HON 4240) Art History Class has been listening to class presentations of grant proposals.  There have been some interesting ideas presented.  Last Wednesday it was my turn to speak on my proposal for Mariners Inn. To be perfectly honest I am not a fan of speaking publicly, but I felt it was important to present my grant proposal for Mariners Inn.

I received  great feed-back from my classmates, Doreen Webb, and from Dr. Mame Jackson. My grant proposal requires additional work but I feel it's foundations are strong. I really hope the men at Mariners Inn benefit from my plan to add two Mac computers and  photo printer/scanner to thier exsiting computer lab.


I discovered a great artistic Adobe Photoshop video which is an example of how the men at Mariners Inn can use learn to create digitally. :o)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment