Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Reflective blog AH/HON 4240_17


 
Tanya Britt, Doreen Webb,  and Ayaka Hibino 

Art History AH/HON 4240 is coming to its conclusion for the semester.  I feel that participating in its community outreach programs, and documenting my experience in this blog, has been very rewarding.

I was able to meet my deadlines and submit my grant proposal, 'Creating and Expanding Art Digitally', for Mariners Inn.  I made the necessary changes and did the additional research that was requested and I feel it has a good chance of being funded. I sure hope Mariners Inn can benefit from my efforts.

I would like to thank Dr. Mame Jackson for giving me the opportunity to make a real difference in this Community Arts Program. I would also like to thank Doreen Webb for allowing me the opportunity to contribute in The Obama Project at Mariners Inn. Last, but not lease I would like to thank my fellow teammates, Ayaka Hibino and Nathanial Smalls, as well all the men at Mariners Inn who participated, for making our team efforts memorable.

Tanya Britt holding mosaic plaque given to her by Maurice 'Mo" Hunter.
  
The completed President Obama domino Portrait.


No comments:

Post a Comment