Sunday, March 27, 2011

Reflective blog AH/HON 4240_13


Downtown Detroit
Tanya Britt, eyesonuphoto. All rights reserved.

I needed resources for grant assistance in order to make my grant proposal successful for Mariners Inn. The following are online resources for information and services for nonprofits, including grants, loans, assistance, taxes, management, etc.


I am hoping that my proposal to add two Mac Computers to the Mariners Inn's computer lab will indeed be implemented.  With the following resource links I hope to complete my mini grant proposal. My fellow classmates as well as blog followers are welcome to check out these links.



Find information and services for nonprofits, including grants, loans, assistance, taxes, management and more.. ~ http://www.usa.gov/Business/Nonprofit.shtml


This compilation focuses primarily on grants or funding sources for nonprofit organizations ~ ttp://staff.lib.msu.edu/harris23/grants/2sgalpha.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment