Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ryan Farish has agreed to allow me to use his music in my PSA!

I am so excited! I worked up the courage to ask Ryan Farish if I could use his music 'Full Sail' for my PSA and he said he would be honored to have his music used for such a worthy cause!


I must explain that my PSA (Public Service Announcement) is for Organ Donation.  The project came about in my Wayne State University class, 'Writing for Television and Radio'.  I came up with an idea for a script, and recorded the announcement (with the help of  my good friend Alonso del Arte) and shared it with my Professor.

I also shared the Ryan Farish's video for 'Full Sail' as a possible accompaniment to the announcement. Professor Nicholas Schlegel, who had been editing and assisting me in the project, agreed that the music was a perfect fit.

Now after getting the okay from Ryan Farish I have some work to do, and I am very excited. I must now combine the music with the vocal announcement and include an acknowledge of Farish as the creator of the music. I am truly grateful for such a talent composer to allow me to use his music. To hear more of his songs click here. For more information on Ryan Farish and where to purchase his music please click on the hyperlinks/highlighted words.

No comments:

Post a Comment